Friday, August 05, 2005

Learning the Ropes

I am learning the ropes of a new blogger program. I hope that all of my years of blogging is not gone if it is I guess I will just start over. I will be keeping my blog here if even if everything works out. I would hate to give up www.timetobelieve.net/blog So I may post at both sites. You can read more about the deleating of my blog and all my friends blogs .http://www.twosents.net/blog/archives/003073.php As you can see I am using diffrent colors for some of the posts. What do you think about that? Should I use all the same color or spice it up a bit? Post your answer in comments.

2 Comments:

At 8/05/2005 8:50 PM, Blogger Timothy R. Butler said...

I think I really like consistency of color, but then again, a lot of people tell me I like my color schemes a bit too plain...

 
At 8/05/2005 9:14 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I will stick to one color I like the dark blue but may go with black. I can't decide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home