Monday, September 04, 2006

Monday Madness 6.0

1. Which holidays (if any) do you consider more as a day off from work, than anything else?
Christmas, Christmas Eve. and Thanksgiving.

2. Which 3 holidays are most celebrated in your family?
Christmas and Thanksgiving. I know thats only two.

3. Do you have an organized filing system at home?For somethings such as my mini-photo CD's and my tax returns.

4. Do you clip coupons for groceries? If so, do you remember to use them? If not, why?
No I do not.

5. How many magazines do you subscribe to?
None, Zero.

6. Do you play any computer games on a regular basis? If so, which is your favorite, and why?
None on a regular basis. I do play pinball sometime. I have always enjoyed a good pinball game.

7. Have you watched any movies worth recommending, lately?
Invincible, also World Trade Center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home