Friday, February 02, 2007

Shopping On-line

I have never been a big fan of shopping on-line. However over the past two weeks I have bought two things on-line. I bought a box of checkes. It was a simple process. It came right out of your checking account also which I like. I also bought my U.S. Presidential Dollar (coin) Series albums. I do like looking for items that I would like to buy on-line. I also have payed a few bills on-line when they have not arrived in the mail and it was getting close to the due date.

Do you like to shop On-line? What do you shop for? Post your answers in comments please.

1 Comments:

At 3/31/2007 2:29 PM, Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

my experiences are good and bad. If it's something really important to me, I prob wouldn't buy it on line, but otherwise, why not. I have found some items on e-bay I would never be able to find in a store, like a storybook from childhood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home