Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Madness 8.0

1. How do you eat an Oreo cookie? (from Tricia)
Take a bite, chew and swallow.

2. How long does it take you to eat lunch?
At work I get 30 minutes. It takes me 45 minutes+ to eat any meal.

3. Caffeine or decaf?
Caffeine all the way.

4. Chicken or beef?
Beef most of the time.

5. Pen or pencil?
Pen unless I am doing something that I know I may have to change.

6. Autumn or spring?
Autumn. That would be my favorite season of all.

7. Baseball or basketball?
Basketball (College)

8. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?'
The Amazing Race.

9. Come up with one question I can ask our Monday Madness participants in the weeks to come.
What was your favorite thing about high school or college?


This came from Monday Madness.

Still to come my post about my trip to Bolivar and SBU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home