Friday, September 29, 2006

This and That

The weekend is here. I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. I think I will go to The 19Th Annual Marching Band Festival Parade in the morning at 9AM. I don't know what else I am going to do yet.

I have enjoyed the very cool weather today. I don't think I broke a sweat today at work. I did however go into a small mess. It was all cleaned up and everything looked great when I left this afternoon. I am fearing going back to work on Tuesday. I think it will not be as nice, neat and clean as it was when I left.

Looking forward to the NASCAR race on Sunday. It will be on NBC so I will be able to watch it. I will mess some of the first part of the race due to church and then lunch but will see most of it.

I was just reading in the local paper that there "would be NO parking for guests on the SHS campus" for the marching band field competition. This just blows my mind. No reason was given for this action. Stuff like that just makes my blood boil. If you are going to restrict my driving and parking to this event at least give me the reason why. And if your reason is something stupid or lame be prepared for me to tell you so. This could be one of the reasons... The buses but I say drop the kids off and park the big buses elsewhere while this event is going on and let the paying people use the parking lot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home