Saturday, March 10, 2007

Feast One Hundred and Thirty Four (2 of 134)

Appetizer
What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be different?


My usual bedtime is 10:00 pm. No I do not like it. I would rather it be one hour later then I could read some blogs before bed.

Soup
When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more?


I receive more.

Salad
Describe a memorable meal you've had.


My steak dinner at Ruth's Chris for my 40th birthday. It was the first time I had eaten in a restaurant like that. Everything is sold separately. It was the best steak I have eaten.

Main Course
Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.


The book 1984. Before it (the year 1984) came and went.

Dessert
What is your favorite type of fruit juice?


Apple juice.


Friday's Feast.

FOR MORE POSTS GO TO www.timetobelieve.net

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3/31/2007 2:31 PM, Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Some day I'm going to Ruth's Chris, too. I didn't know thy priced each item. Gee, I'm learning a lot on this blog visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home