Thursday, March 15, 2007

Monday Madness 14.1

1. Do you believe in reincarnation?
No, No I do not.

2. Do you own any anime figures?
No, No I do not.

3. Are you one of the fanfic writers over at www.fanfiction.net?
No I am not. I'm not sure what that is even after going there.

4. Do you review stories which are posted in www.fanfiction.net?
I just went there and was not sure what was going on there.

5. Are you looking forward to seeing the third Spider-Man film?
Yes, I am very much looking forward to this film.


6. Are you looking forward to seeing the Fantastic Four sequel?
Yes, I am very much looking forward to this film also.

7. Do you like "Deal or No Deal"?
Yes I enjoy it.

8. Are you a television watcher?
Yes I watch TV. Too much TV.

9. Do you write letters to people?
I have written letters to people but not recently.

Monday Madness

FOR MORE POSTS GO TO www.timetobelieve.net

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home